Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fun Girl's Afternoon

This afternoon, I got a break for a couple of hours to attend a baby shower (one of my favorite things!) with a bunch of the greatest women around! (I forgot my camera, and Wendi was kind enough to let me borrow her's for the event!)

Kara, the guest of honor - due on Valentine's Day!
(Doesn't she look Amazing!?!)

The awesome Hostesses, Melissa and Patty!

Brittny and Bethany

Wendi with the "funny bird pen" prize she got for winning the baby word scramble!

Present time!

April and I

Andrea and Kacey

YUMMY cupcakes and adorable decorations!

Jodi, Robyn and Wendi

This was Just what I needed! I was totally refreshed, rejuvenated, recharged, got reconnected with some people I hadn't seen in way too long, and was totally ready to go back on "kid duty" when Philip had to go in to work! The kids and I had an Awesome, fun evening together - woohoo! Praise the Lord! =)

3 comments:

Rabens Family said...

Looks like FUN! I think Valentine's Day babies are GREAT, especially since my birthday is on Valentine's Day. ;) My mom and dad were very happy that I wasn't a boy born on Valentine's Day though. It is a pretty "girly" day to be born on.

Mom W. said...

Fun!!!

Jessica said...

That purple shirt you have on is soooo pretty with your skin! Wow! I love it!