Sunday, December 20, 2009

We're Here in Canada...

Just a quick update to let you all know that we made it safely to my parent's home in good ole' Norwich, Ontario this evening.

We had a good day on the road, and were ahead of schedule, so were able to stop in Troy, Michigan and see some family (including Philip's dad), for a few hours, before continuing on to London, where we met up with some great friends, Nathan and Laura, for a brief visit at Tim Hortons! Woohoo!

We've had a great evening with my parents and also had a visit from my brother, Rob and his wife, Ada, and our new nephew, Brayden (who we had not met yet!), who is almost two months old.

It's late, and I need to get to bed... More updates, and lots of fun pictures to come! =)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Yay! I am so glad you guys made it safely and soundly with no more puking. That is the worst. And, also glad you got to see Dad on the way! Can't wait to see pics. Love you! Jessica