Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Smattering...

Well, it's actually acting more like December outside today! It's finally clear, cool, not raining, and the sun is shining! Definitely a nice change... =)

Not a whole lot to say about the day, but here are a few pictures:

I got these cute aprons and hats in the Dollar Spot at Target!

Keenan lounged around in his

Artist at work

I took this last night of both kids playing at Keenan's art easel

Elijah hung out with us for a while this morning....

Caught "helping" Moriah finish her lunch! =)

I snapped this during playtime... It was Keenan's idea to fill the train with goldfish =)

Look at those thighs!

Moriah had her 12 month check up today.

Here she is in the waiting room.. =)

She's doing great - weighs 20 lbs, 4 oz, is 29.5 inches tall and is hitting all of her developmental milestones really well! Now if those gums would just kick into tooth production... =)

Couple Keenan funnies:

Today he told me he wants to be a "dinosaur tamer". Hmm...

Last night he was singing "Jesus Loves the little children, all the children of the world... (instead of red and yellow black and white), he said "Black and blue and white.. they are precious in his sight.. " =)

We were outside sweeping in the carport this morning during Moriah's nap, and we heard a bomb in the distance, and Keenan ran to me. I said, "You don't have to be scared." He said, "I'm not scared, I'm just a little bit afraid!" =)

4 comments:

Mom E said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Moriah!!! We love and miss you soooo much,
Grandma and Grandpa E. and Uncle Isaac

Flakymn said...

Actually I asked Keenan what he wanted to be when he grew up yesterday and he told me, "A dinosaur!"

Anonymous said...

red yellow black and white? how offensive... good change keenan!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.