Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Morning at the park

Yesterday the kids and I Desperately needed to get out of the house and we hadn't been to the park in a while, so we loaded up and headed over there for some fresh air and play time (and some cute pictures)...


Love that grin!

What a handsome dude!

I snagged a passerby to take this (a little blurry, but I still like it!)

The bayou was more calm than I had Ever seen it, so the reflections were awesome!

The 1.5 seconds that she left her hat on

Watching Keenan

Down by the water

Big jump!

Keenan on the climbing thing that he loves (that freaks me out and he later fell off of)

3 comments:

yuan family said...

Cute pictures! I don't mind at all that you read my blog. I look at yours too! You are an excellent baker.

Mom W. said...

Have you got a little model on your hands? - Keenan, what a poser... = )

Rachel and Hans said...

great photos at the park! looks nice there...think 12 inches of snow here!