Monday, December 28, 2009

Back into the groove...

It's been a pretty good start to a new week! Since we got home sooner than we expected to, we had all day yesterday to unpack and settle back in before starting back to normal life today. We are all really enjoying sleeping in our own beds, and Moriah has transitioned back to her crib (from the car seat) Really well!

This morning the kids and I went to the post office to pick up our accumulated mail, and then came home and sat by the Christmas tree to open it all. It was full of fun stuff! Pictures, cards, and even a Christmas parcel with gifts inside! =)

Here are a few random pictures:

Keenan's monster towel from Uncle Ty, Aunt Mary, Taylor and Davis

The back

Keenan has SO many cars, I thought it would be fun to lay them out and get a picture of him in the middle.. =)

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Cute monster towel!! How many cars? Have you ever counted?

Mark said...

I love the ornament. Very cute! I love travelling, but I think my favourite part is often getting back to my own bed:)
I'm so thankful for the timecwe got to spend with you this holiday! Happy New Year!
Lobe Rebekah