Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Time change is a killer...

We are here in Vegas!

Our trip started out super well today when I found a SONIC in the New Orelan's airport! How totally awesome is that!?!

Our (almost four hour) flight went really well. Moriah took a couple naps and was a very good girl, despite the FULL plane and the long flight. We picked up our rental car and then met up with Uncle Bob and Debra at In-N-Out Burgers (Fantastic burgers!!) and hung out and chatted about the next couple days and things that we can do while we're here.

Then we headed over to Matt and Anne's house, where we are staying the night. They have a beautiful home and the sweetest four little girls! We went out for dinner at Famous Dave's BBQ, and then came back and hung out at their place, watched some Top Chef, and now we're headed to bed. We kept Moriah up a little later, so hopefully she won't wake up at 4 am!

Check out Wendi's blog for Keenan's adventures! =) He's having the time of his life!

I haven't taken too many amazing pictures yet, so I'll hold off on that until later. Goodnight!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Have so much fun! Wendi's account of the day was so awesome! Please tell Uncle Bob and Debra that I love them and give them both a big hug from me. Also, can you get me an accurate mailing address and e-mail address for them. A few things I have sent to both have come back to me. Thanks and love, Jessica

Mom W. said...

Sounds like you have landed OK, fun seeing what Keenan is up to. Interesting hearing comments through Wendi's perspective???

Rabens Family said...

I hope you had the bread pudding at Famous Dave's. It is the best bread pudding. We use to have a Famous Dave's in Maryland. I miss it.

Mom E said...

I was up at 3am (my time) praying for you and Philip but mostly for Moriah and the time change.
Please say "hey" to U. Bob for me too.
Read Wendi's blog about Keenan. What a great day! I know how difficult it must be for you to be away from Keenan. What a comfort to know he is in such capable hands and what great friends you have!

Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

So...You're in Vegas!
and then..........