Saturday, November 28, 2009

Small pocket of down time...

Mom, Jeff and Isaac hit the road this morning shortly after Philip got home from work. We had a great three day visit with them!

Philip is home for the weekend, we have no big plans, and we are in a "pocket of stillness" before the rush of December and all that the holidays bring with them starts.

In the next three weeks, I have three Christmas parties, caroling with my MOPS group, a couple wifia lunches, Christmas parades, Moriah's birthday, Christmas shopping to finish, a visit to Santa, babysitting, a wrapping/ornament exchange "Mom's Night Out" with MOPS, then we head up north on the 19th! Whew! It makes me tired just thinking about it!

Exciting news - Philip bought us a new camera online last night! I cannot Wait for it to get here!!!

The only picture I have from the last 24 hours, Mom and I in matching pajamas she bought us yesterday...

They're so warm and soft!

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, makes me tired to but I have lots on my plate as well, seems like every year gets busier and busier. Can't wait to see you!!

Rachel and Hans said...

ooh - what kind of camera did you get??! that's exciting!

Mom E said...

We had such a wonderful time with you guys. I miss Moriah and Keenan so much and giggle when I remember Philip's "love you" when we were leaving. I gave Jessica her PJ's today. Thanks again for all your help with all my projects while there. Love and Miss all of of you so much! Mom