Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm still alive!

I know, I know, I haven't been doing so well on the blogging front lately...

With Philip home the last two days, our schedule has been a bit off, and I haven't taken very many pictures either...

We are thankful that Ida did us no harm at all, a little wind, some rain, and she passed on by! Thank you, Lord!

Things are ramping up for Moriah and Chloe's birthday party this weekend, I'm so excited! I'll post some pictures related to that tomorrow...

Philip and I are also preparing for a trip to Vegas next week for a few days (with Moriah), so he can interview at Nellis Air Force Base. Things are starting to happen really fast around here!

Here are a few pictures from the last couple days...

Little Miss Independent
(She is starting to stand up at Everything now and is so much fun to watch as she learns new things all the time!)

We've started to get some Christmas stuff out, since we'll be celebrating early with Mom and Jeff when they come at Thanksgiving....

Keenan in the big stocking this year...

...and last year!

Cute smile

Kiss for Moriah =)

Another comparison picture...

Moriah in the basket today...

...and when she was a month and a half old! =)

Philip and I just got in from a residency dinner meeting at Big City Bistro. All of the third year's and their spouses met with a couple of the staff from Eglin, as well as the Family Medicine Consultant to the Surgeon General of the Air Force. Long title, but basically he answered all our questions, and filled us in on everything there is to know about our base assignments for next year. It was an informative, and fun evening out with our friends, without kids! Thanks, Kendra!

Our whole group

One "Keenan funny" to close out the night...

He and Philip were talking about Christmas lists the other day and I said, "Keenan what do You want for Christmas? He paused for a minute and then said, "Um... an iPhone." LOL!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you write a little more about the process of moving to a new base and assignments?

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! An iphone. I want to get him one now, that is so cute!!! Keenan, Aunt Jessica here. They aren't all they are cracked up to be. Mine is actually being really annoying right now and I have to take it in for service. However, I heard the new droid (aka Google phone) is amazing! I would change your wish list to that. Uncle Matt wants that now. lol. :) Love, Jessica
P.S. Can't wait to hear about Vegas. Uncle Bob lives in Henderson, right outside Vegas. Phil, if you need his number, let me know.

Brittny said...

How funny! Christopher asked for an iPod Touch for his b'day! He forgets that Christmas comes first. Kids and their technology these days! Remember when we wanted a tape player?

Jodi said...

Cliff and Keenan have something in common. Cliff would really like an iphone as well. Hilarious!