Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome Baby Brayden!

Exciting news! My brother, Rob, and his wife, Ada, had a baby boy, Brayden Lukas this morning at 2:30. He weighs 8 lbs, 8 oz. I hadn't posted until now because I was anxiously awaiting pictures! Thanks Andrew!

Brayden was kind enough to arrive JUST in time for my younger brother, Andrew, to meet him before heading to the airport to begin his trip back to Mozambique (for an indefinite period of time). Here are some pictures of the handsome dude:


Don't they look Great??





Welcome to the family, little guy! Keenan is happy to have another boy on board on the Woodford side with all these girls! =)

6 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow! Congrats Joia! Are they already home, That's incredible!

Joia said...

Brayden was born at home, so yes, they're home! =)

The Woodford's said...

Congrat's on being a new aunt, Joia! =) I love what you did with the pic's.

Brittny said...

he's so cute!!!

Jessica said...

Yay! A Woodford boy!! I bet your parents are ecstatic. Ada looked amazing. Love the picture editing. He is adorable. Whew-8 pounds 8 ounces....after I have been holding all these 6 pound babies around here, he looks huge!!

Mom W. said...

He is wonderful little boy!!! Truly a miracle from the Lord.