Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sunny morning by the water

We decided to do something different this morning before lunch and headed on base to a pretty area on the water near the Officer's Club. Moriah decided to take a nap, so Keenan and I got out, looked at the water, took some fun pictures and then hunted for acorns. =) When we finished, we stopped by the hospital to say hi to Philip before heading home for lunch and naps.

Since I didn't have a ton of pictures to post today I did some fun editing.







Keenan did a pretty good job!
(I was actually IN all three pictures he took of me!)

If only he could always be amused this easily...


I'm awake now - put me on the blog!

6 comments:

Rachel and Hans said...

Nice editing, Joia! ;-)

Mom W. said...

Fun pictures!!!

Jessica said...

love the last pic of moriah and the pic of you and the pic of Keenan and the popped collar. OK, I loved them all. :)

mamunaco said...

Love your pictures! Moriah has some very cute shoes! Where do you get them? I am having a hard time finding shoes for Maddy...

mamunaco said...

Love your pictures! Moriah has some very cute shoes! Where do you get them? I am having a hard time finding shoes for Maddy...

mamunaco said...

Love your pictures! Moriah has some very cute shoes! Where do you get them? I am having a hard time finding shoes for Maddy...