Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rain boots

Now that Both kids have cute rain boots, I just had to do some pictures of the two of them together. So, I present to you, a post on...boots. =)

Flowers and Firemen

They are just Too cute!!

A little secret

This one is a little blurry, because I was trying to catch it quickly - Keenan did this all on his own!

Fun angle

"Yeah, these are pretty sweet boots..."

He looks Huge!

"Hey Moriah, check this out!"

"Keenan! I'm gonna pop you one if you don't stop fooling around so Mommy can get a picture!"

"Oh well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"

"Are you Sure it's raining? I haven't seen any yet..."

A couple randoms...

Philip tickling Moriah's chin

Cutie

There are a couple more fun ones that I edited, on the photo blog.

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Ahhhhh, so cute, and the ones on your picture blog are wonderful too. Love them all.

Mom E said...

seems i'm always a couple clicks behind your mom but she verbalizes what I'm thinking so it's all good! I do Love the other blog too! Such awesome photos there.