Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Moriah's turn

.... to feel icky. Her cold has gotten a lot worse, and she has just been miserable today, crying, not able to sleep, or really settle herself unless I'm holding her. Even though it doesn't always (usually) mean anything, she was pulling on her ears a Lot, and I decided to take her in and have her checked out. Turns out she does have an ear infection coming on (poor thing), so hopefully the medicine will kick in quickly and give me back my happy baby!

The medications Keenan is on seem to be helping a lot and he is feeling significantly better today, although he's still coughing.

I now have quite a nasty cough myself. =0/

A fun bright spot in the morning was when my friend, Amanda, (from MOPS) dropped by with this cute gift! =)

A can of chicken soup, a cute get well card and a balloon! =)

Here's a few pictures from yesterday and today:

Yesterday - our sick boy (at 4:45) Finally able to sleep peacefully for the first time all day!


Moriah was playing in the kitchen while I got dinner ready last night, and managed to back herself into a corner! =)

Somebody's got my skirt!

I took the kids to the park this morning to get some fresh air (since it's usually deserted during the week, and we couldn't infect anyone!), but we only stayed for a short while before Moriah was screaming and Keenan was filthy.

This doesn't look like the most Comfortable way to go down the slide!

Moriah looking very happy and healthy (of course) while we were at the hospital =)

Thank you to all who have been praying for us - please keep doing so!

1 comment:

Mom W. said...

Still praying for you all, don't get sick Philip!! A hot drink helps the cough Joia, especially just before you go to bed... try it.