Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday...

Today has been a very Monday Monday. Both of the kids started feeling a little bit icky this afternoon and I have a bit of a headache too.

We did stop by Wendy's on our way back from dropping off a movie - Doesn't a Frosty make everything better? After we went through the drive through, I parked the van, so I could join the kids in the back and share it. Keenan looked at the cup and said, "What's in there?" I said, "Ice cream!" to which he replied, "That's insane!" =) LOL! They sure do hear everything we say...

Here are a few pictures from a fairly uneventful day...

Pretty blue eyes

Standing up!

Fascinated with her drool

On his way to "work"

I love this expression!

He Wanted to climb on top, but I told him this was far enough...

It was sure good to see Philip walk in the door this evening. It always is, but especially when I'm feeling spent. =) Speaking of him - look at what I found on the dishwasher last night after I came out from putting Keenan to bed:

How cute is that??

He did something super cool yesterday morning. We made a Target run before church to pick up formula (yes, Moriah is almost weaned, that's another story), and we had a few extra minutes, so he suggested (without me begging or even Mentioning it) that we go to Sonic... Before church! He got an Oreo blast and I tried the new Mocha Chip java chiller - what a great start to the day! =)

Good news - My sister in law, Ada is currently in labor with their first baby! I am in such suspense, waiting for the phone call to announce the arrival of my new niece or nephew! =)

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Keenan looks like he's stuck in traffic and late for 'work' In the second car picture!

Brittny said...

how cute! i love the funny things they say. c-man's favorite right now is "no way!" i have to ask, where did you get moriah's sweater? sophie had one just like it! i loved it!!! sad she outgrew it.

Rabens Family said...

I know that both of my girls had those sweaters, so I think they are hand me downs from us. I loved those sweaters too. My mom had gotten them for the girls from K-Mart (I think).