Thursday, October 8, 2009

Looks like fall...

but it sure doesn't feel like it!

Just because we're stuck at home, doesn't mean we can't take fun pictures. =) I took the kids out in the backyard to get some fall pictures...

Keenan picking leaves

Moriah wondering why she wasn't getting in on the action

Love him to pieces

"Keenan, you can't tip this bench up, because I'm holding it down on my end!"

Cutie patootie

Handsome dude

I love this one

Yay, Fall! (What's Fall?)

He's getting so grown up!

Boo!

I just happened to catch this on camera...I was actually trying to get her "hands in the air - yay for me!" thing that she did after I praised her for eating a banana for the first time!

4 comments:

Mom W. said...

Good pictures, hard to believe it is so hot too. Really nice shots fo the kids, love the peeking around the tree.

Flakymn said...

Joia your yard looks really cool in these pictures. You'd never know it makes you sigh!

auntmary said...

Get well soon y'all. Praying a hedge of protection around Philip too. "Fall" pics are soo adorable... well, they ALL are as usual... showing your beautiful talent and creativity. They are all my favs.
Luv 'n hugs,

Mom E said...

it has been triple-digit-hot when the heat index is factored in! Ridiculous! I want Real fall. Jealous that Jeff and Gr'ma E (the other one-lol) left today and will be in the true fall weather tomorrow.... w/o me :-(