Friday, October 16, 2009

Here I am

Today is the first really cool morning we've had yet, and it's.... Glorious! The kids and I took a nice walk, and there was even a breeze! Woohoo! Tomorrow it's supposed to get down to 46 or something... awesome!

Here are a few random pictures from the last couple days:

"Hands up. Daddy!"

Keenan with a shoe full of "berries" that he picked at Myrtle's =)

Last night, Philip watched the kids so I could go to a MNO (Mom's Night Out) at Chili's with a bunch of my friends from MOPS! After the last few sick and busy weeks, it was sooo nice to get out without the kids and just be myself - I had a great night!

First group picture during dinner

Second one later, with the addition of Jen at the far end

The kids on our walk this morning

These pretty flowers were spilling over from someone's yard into the street

No comments: