Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Festival

We went to the Fall Festival put on by the Shalimar United Methodist Church this afternoon...


Outside they had three bouncy castles, rock climbing, and the trampoline type things with a harness so you can jump really high. Keenan was soo excited that one of the bouncy castles had a huge monster truck on top!

Woohoo!
(This is not, I repeat Not, a Gators shirt, it's from Old Navy!)

Moriah having a snack and keeping warm

I got my hair sprayed for fun =)

Philip and Keenan checking out "The Big One" to see if Keenan could handle it
(and he did, all by himself!)

Moriah and I didn't want to wait in line for the batman thing, so we went inside to check it out...

Vivian and Tucker with Moriah
(These are the two that Keenan and Moriah will be hanging out with when Philip and I got to New Orleans in a couple weeks)

Keenan got his hair sprayed too =)

They had a ton of stuff going on inside - a chili contest, food, drinks, crafts, face painting, a cake walk, a pumpkin carving contest, pumpkin bean bags, bowling, etc...

Keenan didn't want to do a craft, so I decorated this bag for him =)

Keenan got his face painted for the first time!

Daddy and Moriah waiting

His little cat

...and pumpkin

The kids and I

My favorite little crawling machine at home

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Love the cat on Keenan, wish I could have one... cute kids. Love you all...

Mom W. said...

a real cat that is... = )