Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Bummer

We were getting ready to leave this morning (dropping Keenan off to play with Isaac and Elijah while Moriah and I ran some errands), and I was strapping Keenan into his car seat when I saw them. Signs of Hand, Foot and Mouth disease. Ugh! We wouldn't be going Anywhere!

I called Philip and then Wendi and told her we wouldn't be coming after all. As I got Keenan back out of the van he said, "Are we going to go see Isaac?" I said "No, we can't go after all"... and explained what was going on and that we didn't want to get Isaac and Elijah sick. "It's a bummer, isn't it? I said. I laid Moriah down for a nap and we came back outside to play. Keenan said, "Can we go see Isaac later... after the bummer gets off?"

4 comments:

Jessica said...

aww, poor guy! Isn't it great that our kids can always make us laugh even in the most horrible situations. Feel better Keenan! Love, Aunt Jessica

Flakymn said...

John and I are laughing outloud!!! (And then laughing harder after I scrolled down to re-read him the "that's insane" comment.)

P.S. We were bummed out too.

Mom W. said...

Bummer... for sure, how long will this take to go away??

Joia said...

Mom, should just be a few days...