Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sweet times in the rain...

While Moriah was still napping, Keenan and I were watching the rain storm outside. He lay down on the boppy, so I decided to get some pillows and blankets and join him. It was so fun, just lying there, watching the rain and talking... =)

Not enough moments like this...

Then he decided we should play blocks...

The house I built for him to drive his trains through

Then we opened the patio door to listen to the rain and I let him go out in it...

He was pretty excited =)

Looking over the railing

I know this one's blurry, but it shows how much fun he was having

Wet boy

I love this "squished face on the window" look =)

When Moriah woke up, she joined him at the door to sit and watch some more...

Just chillin'

Watching Keenan with complete awe and adoration

Takin' a break from dancing

And... the picture of the day... (Because I CANNOT allow myself to take the time to "super edit" All my pictures)...

Our sweet children

No comments: