Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Stats

Moriah had her nine month appointment today. She weighed in at 18 lbs, 14 oz, and is 27.5 inches long!

Philip was able to join us for the appointment too, which was fun!

I Love her expression here! =)

Keenan sitting at the computer, asking Daddy (cued by Mommy) medical questions

My search for cute rain boots was fruitless, even though we Did find the super cute ones at Kohl's that Denise told me about! Unfortunately, the largest size is 8-9 (Keenan usually wears a 9, but in boots, he'd need a 10). I'm going to check at Target tomorrow, but fear that we might just be stuck with the black ones... =0/

I had a really fun evening tonight. Our MOPS group had a MNO (Mom's Night Out). The cool part was that we had it at the church, so there was free childcare (which was especially helpful with Philip working late). We had a game night and had soo much fun! There was tons of great snacks, and we played two fun games that I'd never played before! We started with Pass the Pigs and then teamed up for "Guesstures", good times! =)

5 comments:

Flakymn said...

Joia, can you order them online?

Joia said...

The boots, or the pig game? Yes, to the game, and I could likely find some boots online...

denise said...

Oh, man! I recently saw them and never checked the size. I will keep my eye out (you KNOW I will!) lol

denise said...

Walmart - 97 cent shipping:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=12017303

Target - http://www.target.com/b/ref=pd_sim_cat_1_1?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0A4QGGH4D0T67YMWE1FE&pf_rd_p=483838471&pf_rd_i=B00171CL1W&node=51524011&pf_rd_s=left-2&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=201#searchSize=30&searchRank=salesrank&searchView=grid5&searchPage=1

The Mac's House said...

Joia you're so crafty I bet that you could get some of that spray paint that works on everything and come up with a design even if it was just bubbles and make his black boots very unique.