Friday, September 25, 2009

He's so Awesome! =)

As I was putting Keenan down for his nap this afternoon, there was a knock on his bedroom door (which scared me!) and it was Philip! He had picked up our pictures on base from the Dining Out and decided to drop them by before returning to work.

Here's the picture:


We were chatting as he walked back out, and when we got outside, I saw that there was a bouquet of roses with a card sitting on the sidewalk beside the house! What a sweet guy!

My guy and the flowers

He said there was one rose for each year, and one for the year to come!

My rings in one of the roses

I love you Philip, you rock my world!

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

Very nice, good job Philip!!

Mom W. again said...

Oh, the picture is lovely, really nice!

Flakymn said...

Gotta have JB read this post so he feels so competition pressure ...

Hannah said...

That's awesome Joia!!
Happy Anniversary:)

Becky said...

I agree with Wendi - I want John to read this! Well done Philip!

Happy Anniversary!