Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We're "home"!

After leaving my mom's house this morning at 8:20... we didn't pull in to the Whitney here in Bethesda until 7:45 this evening! It was a looong day on the road!

Second only to being soo excited to see Philip again, the biggest thing on my mind is THANK YOU, Andrew! I Never could have made the trip to and from Canada on my own (at least not in less than two days each way and going completely insane!)

We are semi settled back in, and I'm looking forward to going to bed soon (possibly after a nice bath). Will get to the picture posting mania tomorrow...

5 comments:

Philip said...

And I was promptly assigned to download the 379 files from the camera.

Hannah said...

So glad you made it Joia!

denise said...

Philip, you crack me up :) I can see the conversation now. "hi! We missed you, *hugs and kisses*, can you download the pictures for the blog, I'll unpack the car... " lol! :)

Philip said...

Denise, I wasn't assigned picture duty till the car was unloaded, and after Keenan's bath and bedtime. But otherwise you're spot on!

Mom W. said...

Sooooo, where are the pictures?? Just kidding, I know it will be a huge job, glad it isn't my job!! Sure miss you all, awfully quiet here... Haven't found anything you forgot yet Joia (haven't been upstairs though). Looking forward to the pictures... I know, I know, I was there for a lot of them. Still looking forward to them.