Monday, August 3, 2009

Still no pics...

We had one of our most relaxing days today. I had a nice visit from my friend Hannah (who I hadn't seen since before Keenan was born) in the morning.

One of the highlights of Keenan's day was riding the lawn mower with Grandpa this morning while he cut the grass. It was soo cute! I obviously have pictures of that (and sooo much more), but I have no way of accessing them with my dad's computer, and Andrew is away with his again.

When Keenan went down for his nap, we left him with my dad, and my mom took me (and Moriah) out for lunch. We went to this really unique, cute place with a huge, gorgeous garden (with tons of flowers and herbs growing in it). There were little tables placed here and there in the garden where you sit and order your food (and one of their 50 or more types of tea) and then they bring your food out to you while you enjoy the sunshine, the breeze, the flowers and the sound of the little waterfall. We had a really fun time! I had Lavender Lemonade (tasted so much better than it sounds) with lunch, and a little pot of Strawberry Kiwi tea with dessert (it was delicious and the most fun part was that it was bright pink!)

This evening we had dinner at Rob and Ada's. Keenan had a blast running around with the dog, going for a ride on the tractor, chasing seagulls in the field, and getting really dirty! =) Ada made a delicious dinner and my mom made strawberry rhubarb pie for dessert - yum!

Pictures Will come, I promise - but at this point, I'm not sure if it will be before we get back to DC....=0/

Goodnight all! Wow, 9:35, look at me go! =)

5 comments:

Hannah said...

It was so great seeing you again Joia!! Hope you have a great trip back!
Take care!

Hannah said...

And yes it was priceless seeing Keenan on the lawnmower:)

Rabens Family said...

Pink tea! The girls and I are jealous. What a wonderful tea party we could have with "pink tea!"

Anonymous said...

Hi Joia!
Glad you're having a good time back home.
Just wondering where this place is that you went for lunch? It sounds really nice, and maybe I could check it out sometime. I'm assuming it's not too far from Norwich.
Enjoy the rest of your visit!
Cheryl

Judy W. said...

Cheryl the website is heritagelineherbs.com (just off no. 3 highway towards Aylmer out of Tillsonburg)