Monday, August 24, 2009

Start of "Operation Clean Sweep"

Today I began what we're calling "Operation Clean Sweep" in our house. Not only am I cleaning the house top to bottom, but we are planning to eliminate junk and things we don't use from each room as we go. At the end of this, I hope to have a Huge pile of stuff, ready to make it's way Out of our house!

Here's me ready to begin the adventure!

What, this isn't what you all look like when you clean Your houses??

Here's a couple pictures of the kids in the pool yesterday afternoon...

Keenan chillin' while the pool fills up

He entertains Moriah so well now!

She loved feeling the water pouring on her hand

Laughing at Keenan

Trying to climb out of the pool, which she was later successful at and bonked her head on the wood! =0/

Serious dude

Watering my flowers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the 'cleaning lady' pic!!

L:)

The Mac's House said...

Love the apron I need one of those. You look too cute. Reminds me of the old advertisements for cleaning supplies.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Love the cleaning lady outfit! I definitely don't look that cute when I clean my house!
Doesn't it feel good to get rid of clutter though? I've been doing the same thing in our closets and the downsatirs. It almost makes you feel lighter (your lifestyle maybe?)
Anyway, good luck on Operation CLean Sweep!
Love Rebekah