Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Sundays just seem to be a really hard day to get a blog post in, so I may take it as my "day off" if I find it to be too much to fit one in....

Okay, the rest of our weekend. Saturday night we went on base and watched the Destin fireworks across the bay. I thought it was nice and peaceful, because we could see the fireworks really well, but didn't have to hear all the loud Booms - Philip said, "No, that's one of the best parts!"

The dudes

The chicks

Sunday morning shortly after wake up. Keenan decided to rock Moriah in the glider rocker...

Notice the grip she's got on his leg!

Trying to hold her hand before church

I just LOVE this outfit!

Sunday afternoon... Philip cut the grass and did a bunch of hot, dirty yard work. Here's Keenan getting a free ride after a brush drop off...


Andrea called yesterday and let us know that Sonic was doing a "50% off for Military" weekend! Woohoo! The kids and I went and I got one of the new Sonic Chillers (Any limeade flavor mixed with soft serve ice cream and topped with whipped cream - Fantastic!), Keenan got a vanilla shake, and we brought home an Oreo Sonic Blast for Philip, who was still working outside.

This morning we went to the courthouse to apply for Moriah's US Passport.

Keenan and Philip heading in

Next, we went on base and got her six month shots (I'm always Really glad when Philip can come with me to do that!) Then it was home for naps...

Keenan asleep on the way home... it was crazy dark out at 11:00 because there was a big storm on the way!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

My brother is so handsome in those dress blues!

auntmary said...

Jessica:
Your brother is handsome period - but even more handsome in his dress blues! Would you agree Joia!?! LOL
♥U

Mom W. said...

I love Moriah in that outfit too.

What a cute, winning smile she has.

Mom W. said...

... and not only is it funny how she is holding his leg, but her expression is hilarious!!!

Mom E said...

Agree that Sunday would be a good day to "take off" and also agreed with Philip being handsome anytime and in dress blues comments (smile).... and with Mom W's comment that I thought Moriah's expression was hysterical (hilarious)as if she were holding on for dear life!

Isaac said...

I hope the storm wasn't to bad! That was funny when Moriah grabbed Keenan's leg! :-)