Saturday, July 4, 2009

Third Holiday with Great Friends!

We had lunch and spent the afternoon at John and Wendi's, making this the Third major holiday we've spent with their family! We were also there for Thanksgiving and Christmas! Thanks for putting up with us once again, you guys!

We had a great time, and got to meet Wendi's brother, Keith, his wife, AD, and their sweet baby girl, Charleigh. For lunch Keith made (amazing) pulled pork sandwiches, and John made some fantastic guacamole with grilled corn, onions, etc in it. Yum! I took some chocolate cookie bark for dessert, which disappeared fairly quickly too. =)

After lunch, we all walked down to the bay and got some family pictures...

Philip and Moriah dressed patriotically

Moriah and I hanging out

Here's the wonderful group we got to celebrate with today!

I think this is my favorite of us

This one's almost the same, but Moriah is smiling...

I added this one, because Moriah is like "Yo, my people!"

Cool dude on the run

Keenan wearing Wendi's flip flops (he said he was "Going to check the mail")

Giving Scrubs a treat

My flag boys

Us girls

Sleeeeeepy boy...

Philip is headed in to work to finish up some stuff for Monday, and then we're going to work out some details for our trip...

5 comments:

Jesssica said...

YO YO YO MO-riah! I love that picture! Love, Jessica

Jen said...

Great pictures. I love the family photos. With each additional child we've struggled to get a family photo where everyone is actually smiling simultaneously. Somehow you always manage to get some good ones!

Mom W. said...

Yep, I need a print of the family one- first or second. = ) you asked...

Mom E said...

Great photos, Joia......as always! :-)

Isaac said...

As Jessica said i like the "yo to my people" pic from Moriah too! :-)

Love,
Isaac