Friday, July 10, 2009

Less than an hour till departure day...

Yes, I'm blogging rather late... the day has just flown by with lots to do and I hadn't had a chance to post yet!

I was soo much better prepared (ahead of time) for our one week trip to Orlando in March than I was for this Month long trip to DC! Why? I don't know, but it's sure biting me in the butt right now, since I'm still not done, it's approaching midnight, my bed is calling my name, and Moriah (still not feeling well) will soon begin her nightlong marathon of wake ups. =0/ Oh well, Philip will likely drive the first part of the day, and with any luck I can sneak in a nap on the backseat while Moriah sleeps and Keenan is entertained with one of the many DVDs our awesome friends lent us, or some of the fun stuff we picked up today at...

Ya, ya, Dollar Tree, why do I have a picture of it? Because this is a brand new one that Just opened, really close to us! I'm Very excited about this! =)

Keenan trying on a silly party hat
(As soon as I put it on him, he said, "Sing me the song... Happy Birthday to...")

Well, I really need to get back to work...

Here's one Keenan funny:

He has a set of mini board books that are Bible stories. The other day he brought me one (I think about the miracles of Jesus), and pointed to the front cover, "There's Jesus! He's a good little man!" LOL! He's already asking hard questions like, "Where's God?" "Can I give God a hug?"

I will not be posting in the morning before we leave, and am not sure if we'll have internet access at our hotel tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be able to at least jump on and let you know where we made it to, but otherwise, I'll post sometime after we arrive in Bethesda on Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe we're missing each other by so little! We just drove past Washington today!
Love you and can't wait to see you!
Rebekah

Flakymn said...

SUNDAY!?!?!?

That's forever ...

Judy said...

Hope the traveling is going well... praying.

Mom E said...

Oh my, that picture of Keenan is hysterical! Thanks for being so faithful and letting me know what is going on in your life. I love you, and miss you so much.