Thursday, July 2, 2009

Day after Canada Day...

Somehow.. (this may have Never happened before!), for the second day in a row, I haven't taken any pictures of the kids! (They're both in bed now, or I would go take some right now!)

Keenan was back at swim class this morning, after missing the last three while he was sick. He was in and out of the pool mutliple times, so I finally gave him an ultimatum, "You stay in the pool and listen to your teachers, or we go home right now" He thought going home sounded like a great idea, so... home we went. =0/ I'm hoping he spends at least Some time in the pool tomorrow so we get some worth out of the money we paid. =)

Here is the video we made for Canada Day yesterday:



...and here's a video of Keenan and Philip swimming at the party last Saturday (as you can see, Philip is enjoying our new iMovie program... =)



This afternoon the kids and I made an "emergency" run to K-mart, because we were all out of freezies! This just cannot Be in Keenan's house! (He was upset that he couldn't have one immediately after we bought them... totally didn't understand the whole "freeze first" aspect).

Next we went to Sonic, where I got a Free Route 44 size drink (If you don't know how big this is, it's Huge!) Every now and then, on the bottom of my receipt, it'll say, "Call this number and answer some survey questions, right down the validation code, and get a free Route 44!" I love when this happens! Even better? When I got my free one today, the receipt that came with it, had Another Free (after survey) Route 44! Woohoo!

Tomorrow is a Family Day (holiday) on base, and for once, Philip is actually working a rotation that allows him to have it off! Yay! I'm trying to convince him that we should go to the beach this weekend... we'll see how that turns out...

We have a ton of stuff to do this weekend to get ready for our (fast approaching!) month long trip to D.C. for a Tropical Medicine rotation.

That's it for now. I'm going to bed, Wendi!

4 comments:

Mom E said...

very cool videos. Remember us tomorrow (now today cuz it's an hour later here than there) as we all gather for my mom's memorial service in Dunedin. Love, Mom

Mom W. said...

I love it when Keenan says, "See ya Keenan..." LOL very cute. Very cute kids, wish I could huggle them.

Good swimming Keenan!!!

Isaac said...

Good videos I liked the last one better though tell and Keenan good swimmin' from uncle Isaac

Isaac said...

oops, I meant to say, AND tell Keenan,good swimmin'.....