Monday, June 22, 2009

Pros and Cons of the Morning...

Monday... it's been sort of an up and down day so far...

Great news - Keenan and Moriah slept until 7 and 7:25 this morning!

We headed out of the house at 7:40 for Keenan's first swim lesson on base at 8. I chose the 8-8:45 class thinking, Great, then we can get his class done before it gets hot and sunny! Nope. It was already Very hot and Very sunny by that time!

There is one other boy and four girls in Keenan's class, and he has two great instructors. I wore my bathing suit, in case he got nervous/sad and didn't want to go in the pool without me. Ha! He sat down on the edge of the pool with his class, I told him where I would be, and I don't think he even watched me go! =)

My doctor's daughter is in his class (cool!) so I sat and chatted with her husband while we waited.

Keenan Loved the class and did really well! I took a bunch of fun pictures... and accidentally deleted them at home! =0/ Bummer... will get more tomorrow.

Moriah is running a low grade fever, poor baby. The crazy hot weather doesn't help either...

2 comments:

Flakymn said...

Oh man. That delete probably really hurt your feelings. It would have hurt mine! I'm sorry about that!!! Bummer ...

Mom W. said...

Oh well, we will look forward to the next ones... = ) Hot here too. 83 -84, hot for us.