Friday, June 19, 2009

One more week of P-cola...

First off, my hotmail account is working again - woohoo!

Today has been one of the hottest days yet, and we spent almost no time outside. I was planning to go to the pool on base again, but since it was so hot, and I can't take both kids in the water at the same time, I figured it would be way too hot for Moriah to be sitting in her car seat while I had Keenan in the water.

We did some shopping at Walmart (and enjoyed hanging out in a large air conditioned space) this afternoon, but that was the extent of our away from home activity.

After Moriah went to bed this evening, Keenan and I headed outside to water the plants, clean out the van and empty the pool, since it was a Little bit cooler than it had been earlier.

It was almost too hot for pictures even, =) so I only have a few:

The day started off Tremendously with this FREE Strawberry Banana smoothie from Tropical Smoothie! Today is their annual "Flip Flop Day", and the first 500 customers to come in wearing flip flops gets a free smoothie!

Keenan had been running around the family room with this basket on his head, and then I heard him say, "Moriah in the basket, too!"

Moriah alone in the basket =)

One more week in Pensacola and we get our Philip back! =0)

2 comments:

Mom W. said...

Glad to hear you got your Hotmail account working again...

Your kids are such basket cases... =) Cute though.

Mom E said...

groan, groan, Judy! basket case? lol. They are so cute, aren't they?