Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Halfway to Her First Birthday!?!

Our Moriah Joy is six months old today!! I Cannot believe how quickly the time has flown!

She definitely does bring a lot of joy to our family. She is at such a fun stage right now, getting more interactive all the time, laughing a lot, and smiling almost constantly. =)

Stats from her doctor's appointment yesterday: She weighs 16 lbs, 5 ounces, and is 26.5 inches long!

Time for another photo shoot! (Dress compliments of Brittany and Clay). Of the 50+ pictures I took, these are my favorites:


Silly girl

I love her pose here!

These ones are a little fuzzy..

I love the back of her dress

Almost sitting up on her own..

With the cute hat

...and a goofy picture after we were all done! =)

...and just to compare again, here's her big brother at six months, weighing in at 20 lbs, 12 ounces (4 and a half pounds more than Moriah!)

He could sit up on his own at this age, she can't just yet

5 comments:

Mom W. said...

Oh, she is so cute!!!

Mom W. said...

Joia, is the problem with Hotmail that your password doesn't work or what???

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh! Definitely going to take the second one to go up on my Niece and Nephew wall! Love it!
Happy Half Birthday Moriah!
Love Auntie Bekah

Anonymous said...

Nathan says that the pic with Moriah wearing the star sunglasses is her 'Elton John look'. :)

L:)

Mom E said...

here I am again trying to catch up but this time I'm all over the place and not going in any order. lol. LOVE those pics of Moriah!