Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday stuff

We haven't done a whole lot today. It rained the first part of the day, and Philip was still catching up on a lot of missed sleep, so we just hung around here.

Later this afternoon, we ran some errands at the BX and Comissary and then picked up BK and came home and ate outside while Keenan played in the driveway with his cars.

A few pictures from the day:

Keenan peeking out from behind Philip's feet =)

Being very sweet with Moriah during tummy time

Me with the water babies

I just started using a cool bath chair that I got from Sarah a while ago, and it makes it really easy and fun to give both the kids a bath at the same time!

I just had to post this one too, because Moriah looks so funny! =)

Moriah Has to be holding onto something while she goes to sleep... recently she has decided my finger is her favorite thing!

2 comments:

Mom W./Grandma said...

Keenan what big feet you have!!!

Flakymn said...

I'd love to see what this bath seat is? Not sure where she got one but maybe I can buy one from somewhere. That would be really nice -- although I think I can't give the bath at the same time without JB there for a bit, it still would be nice when I could.