Saturday, May 2, 2009

Party after all!

*Please keep leaving comments on the next post if you haven't yet!*

Well, things didn't go super well for Philip at the case lot sale this morning. After waiting two and a half hours outside in the sun (without sunscreen or water), and knowing that it was going to be at least another hour and a half before he got inside, he decided to bail out of the line. (He may try and go back early in the morning..)

However, that meant that he was home in time to take Keenan to Isaac's first birthday party at McDonald's! I was so glad, since the poor kid hasn't been away from the house in two days!

Wendi sent me the link to the pictures from the party - there were a Ton of great ones! Here are the one's I stole:

The cute birthday boy and his good looking parents!

Sporting his party hat

I love this one - something must have been Really funny!

Keenan eating his Happy meal with the other kids

Isaac opening our gift

I Know he had a Great time at the party, but doesn't it look like he's thinking:
Yay...party

Just Had to include this one too... =)

Oh yeah... hands in the cake

How cute are these two?

While the boys were at the party, Moriah and I had a Great nap! Then when they got back, Keenan went down for a nap, Philip went to the hospital to do some work, and I was able to get Moriah's room organized!

Just a random picture - I think this smile is so sweet

The position that Moriah sleeps best in right now

Trying out the Jolly Jumper for the first time!

A whole new perspective on life!

Here's a cute video of the two kids from this afternoon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. Just wondering, which room is Moriah's? Are they still sharing a room? Or are they seeping in two. I know I'm nosy, I just like being able to picture things in my head :)
Love you,
Rebekah

Anonymous said...

the video was adorable. Love, Mom