Thursday, May 7, 2009

A new park!

I am Always thrilled to find out new, fun places to play! Today at Uptown Station, I found out about a park at Hurlburt Field (another military base in this area) that was supposedly fantastic, so I asked Philip if we could check it out this afternoon...

It's Huge, and has a soft, rubber base!

The dudes on horseback

Keenan showing off his skills for Daddy

Suprise at the bottom!

Another view of the park
(There's also a splash pad, but it wasn't running yet)

Peeking out of the tunnel

Riah smiling at Daddy

Being silly

Trying her best to Not look at Mommy!

Oh well, I love her to pieces anyway!

2 comments:

Rabens Family said...

We love that park too! So FUN!

Brittny said...

I think we will have to try that one soon! And I LOVE The fairy wings!!! My MIL bought those for the granddaughters over Easter and Sophie wouldn't take them off. Her first "girly" experience and she was hooked!