Saturday, May 9, 2009

Morning out with the girls...and a clean house!

When Philip got home this morning, he made Keenan a really cool tower out of his blocks. =)

Part way through construction

The finished product!

Philip watched Keenan this morning while Moriah and I went to a mini baby shower. It was for a friend named, Jamie, and Sarah, Jodi and I met up with her at a cute little French bakery called Bon Appetit for some pastries and presents! =)

The gifts (I made a diaper cake for the first time)

Moriah in a super sweet outfit from Sarah

The pastries were Amazing! We couldn't decide what we wanted, so we just got a selection and then all shared them... they were fantastic!

An almond croissant and a chocolate filled pastry

A nut covered, light chocolate cake, a fruit tart, a chocolate eclair and a glazed apple pastry

Sarah, Jodi, Jamie, Moriah and I

Moriah modeling one of the baby's hats

Sarah and Jodi

Jamie, Moriah and I with the "cake"

When I got home, the house was clean (what a great early Mother's Day present!) and both boys were asleep. I fed Moriah, put her down to sleep and then got a little nap myself before Keenan woke up. He and I headed outside so he could play in his pool...

Perfect day for water play!

That boy's dangerous with the hose! =)

Filling up his buckets

He's really good at using this cool spray toy I bought him at the dollar store

Pouring is also a big favorite

Cooling off after playing in the sand

I love this one of him splashing

I got kind of bored while he was playing, so I went on a "random picture taking" spree...

My "get well" flowers from Philip

The sign in our front porch

Yay, Honda!

Me in the mirror

Footprints on the deck

That's all for now, folks!

Philip and I are going to a free Sonic Flood concert tonight (on base!) while Wendi watches the kids... should be fun! =)

2 comments:

Brittny said...

so THAT'S why you were at wendi's!!! not that i'm being noise, but i thought that was you pulling out of her driveway as we were pulling into ours. i hope it was fun!!! i wanted to go, but brandon was on call and well, concerts aren't a whole lot of fun alone!

Flakymn said...

I've been wanting to try that bakery.

Brittny you big bad spy! ;)