Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cranky day turned better =)

Today has been a loooong, gray (partly rainy), grumpy, grouchy day here for some reason. The three of us just all seemed to be in bad moods. Things are better this afternoon (post naptime for all of us) though, so we won't scare Philip away when he comes home! =)

Keenan has been going through an "I want to do everything that Moriah does" phase lately. I'm not sure if this is a normal older sibling thing with a baby in the house? (Input anyone?) It doesn't really bother me... it's usually kind of funny - like when he asks me to burp him after I burp her! =) We're doing a lot of distinguishing between "big boy things" and "baby things" these days. Since I just brought this up from the basement today... we hadn't covered that yet, and this is where I found him! =)

LOL! He's so big he has to kneel in it!

Playing around with the camera and kids this afternoon...

I love this one

Keenan said Moriah was tickling him here...
(Look at her chin(s)!)

She is pretty much in awe of her big brother

Sweet kisses...

Keenan bounching on my legs as I'm lying on the floor

Love those feet!

Very curious look

4 comments:

Flakymn said...

I obviously have no advice, but my thought would be this is normal. Moriah gets lots of attention for doing her baby things ... so it should equal attention for him too.

Just my two cents. Maybe one cent actually. Or a half cent?

Mom W. said...

I think the special "bog boy" things that are uniquely "his" at this point should help as long as he responds to them in a positive way. I suppose humouring him on some things might be OK until the novelty wears off - such as burping him, it is certainly harmless. My 1 peso worth... = )

Joia said...

I think my mom meant "big" boy! =)

Anonymous said...

I just figured she'd seen him in the backyard with a water hose before...

-T