Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So...


Well, whaddya know??? Crazy things happen...

I don't really have adequate words to express what we're feeling right now, so I'm going to let Moriah talk instead...

"To our families... please don't be hurt that we haven't told you in person, it's just that this is such an emotional time for us all as we process this news, and we want you to know that we love you so much and hope that this April Fool's joke got you really bad!! I am Daddy's girl, and Daddy's ONLY baby! Mommy is just goofing around!"

Back to me... I need to get off here and make sure that dinner isn't burning and then rush to a MOPS Steering meeting... Have a good evening all! =)

6 comments:

Mandy O said...

MEAN!! lol but a good one!

rachel said...

You totally got me on that one! Hilarious! :-)

Brittny said...

i just got in trouble with brandon b/c i wouldn't look at what christopher was doing. i was trying to figure out if you were pregnant or not!!!!!! so, thanks alot! have a great trip and can't wait to see you when you get back. :)

Mom W. said...

Ada warned us without realizing it. I hadn't looked at your blog since you put it on. Cute baby...

grriffins said...

You're a stinker, Joia...but then, I did the same thing to my mom yesterday. It was fun to hear the shock in her voice! haha! But then, later on facebook, I got "had" by the same joke some one else played on me. What goes around, comes around I guess! :) Serves me right!

Liz

crazystegmamaof4 said...

LOL! Joia...that is a hilarious heart-stopper. I was going to do the same thing on Apr. 1, but I didn't want to give our families major heart attacks :) You are too funny! :)