Monday, April 6, 2009

Quick post

It's been a pretty quiet day around here today. No company, and the weather hasn't been quite as nice. We did spend a little while at the pool before the rain came, chatting with some fellow Canadians (from Brampton, Ontario!). The kids have taken good naps (Keenan is on his second one now, woohoo!)

We'll be joining Philip and the other Eglin doctors (and some family members) this evening for a dinner at the hotel where the conference is being held. I didn't really bring anything but very casual vacation clothes, so hopefully I won't embarrass Philip!

Gotta go get ready while the kids sleep...

Here are some pictures from this afternoon. I'm trying to figure out what to dress Moriah in for Easter... =)

She (like Jessica said the other day) is just like dressing up a baby doll! =)

I Love these shoes she got from my mom =)


This sweet dress was a gift from Mark and Rebekah and is still a little too big.. =)

I think she might wear this one (without the hat) tonight

Keenan thought it would be a good idea to take his car in the shower.... and then turn it on!

8 comments:

Mom W. said...

Are you sure those shoes are from me??? Yikes, my memory must be pretty bad... She is a cute baby doll!

Joia said...

Yes they're from you, Mom. We picked them out at Target in Destin, when you, Moriah and I went shopping while the rest went to play disc golf!

Mom W. said...

On New Year's Day, OK, I remember now... = /

Anonymous said...

generic xanax xanax questions - generic xanax xr 3 mg

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol free shipping tramadol dosage per day - tramadol hcl indications

Anonymous said...

phentermine 37.5 mg good website order phentermine - safe order phentermine online

Anonymous said...

phentermine prescription buy phentermine no prescription needed - phentermine jackson tn

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine phentermine yellow - order phentermine tablets