Friday, April 17, 2009

Moriah is four months old!

Wow, here we are again, another month gone by...

Our sweet girl, not quite so chubby as...

her brother at four months old!
(Both dressed in authentic Hawaiian outfits)

Her typical, "Look at my belly button" pose =)

Keenan getting in on the picture taking

"Wow, Riah, your nails really need to be cut!"
(Which I did this afternoon)

I think this hat looks good on me too!

Here, now you wear it again... Hello, I'm falling over!

Perfect! Mommy? Where is everyone??

Eskimo kiss

How sweet are they??

Close up

I love this one!
Moriah was pulling Keenan's hair, and after a few seconds, he said, "Ow, ow!!"

Cute tootsies

I'm not sure what he's doing here, but it's cute!

Another favorite

3 comments:

Mom W. said...

Wow, 4 months old!!! So sweet. Today is the 25th anniversary of my mothers death too...

Flakymn said...

These pics are great. Four months. Woah.

Mom E said...

I saved most of the pictures! They are so adorable. The Hawaiian shirt pose of Keenan has always been my favorite.