Wednesday, April 15, 2009
I've been tagged with the "Honest Scrap List"... which means I have to list 10 Honest things about myself (I'm supposed to tag others as well, but I've decided not to):
10 Honest things about Me:
1. I am addicted to pop (soda, coke, whatever You call it).... My favorite of all time is Vanilla Coke, but I'm not picky, I like regular Coke, Cherry Coke, (even Pepsi in a desperate situation), Sprite, Cream Soda, Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Black Cherry... I just like carbonated beverages! If I'm having a bad day, drinking a can of pop actually makes me feel better! (That definitely seems like a sign of addiction).
2. I'm afraid of spiders. I don't stand on a chair and scream for help, but definitely if Philip is around, I make Him come and kill it (and no, I don't feel the Least bit bad for killing ANY bug that crosses my path, I'm sorry if this is offensive to any of you).
3. Given the opportunity, I would Love to go to a Monster Truck show! I know that would probably make a great ending to "You just might be a redneck if..." but I think they're awesome!
4. I Love hot dogs. I know they're sort of a "kid food", and that I probably wouldn't want to know what's Really in them... but I do, I love them!
5. I'm a spender. There I said it. Philip is the financially smart one in our family, and thanks to him, we are able to do more with our money than go to Sonic! =)
6. I once (in competition with two guys) ate an entire large pizza by myself.
7. If it weren't for my husband's (good) influence on me, I would lay out in the sun all the time and be tanned golden all year round... sigh. =)
8. I Have to have lip balm on before I can go to sleep. Each time I wake up (to go to the bathroom or do something with one of the kids), I have to reapply it before I lie back down.
9. I like country music.
10. I have an extra tooth (I may have mentioned this before, I don't know... it's getting late, I'm gonna post this thing and get to bed).
Posted by Joia at 10:33 PM