Monday, March 9, 2009

Settling back in...

It's been a pretty busy day of laundry, putting things away, going through our huge pile of mail, and trying to get all three of us down for a nap at the same time... =)

We sure are glad to be home for a while, but in just 3.5 weeks, will be packing up again for a 7+ hour trip to Orlando for eleven days. Philip will be in a conference for a week, and then we're taking four days of leave after that to visit with some family and go to Disney. Fortunately, we'll be staying in the same hotel for the ENTIRE time, so there will be no moving around, and it should actually be a pretty relaxing time for all of us. =)

A couple pictures from today:

Keenan with his three favorites - Bunny, paci and Moriah
(Probably in that order!) =)

Finding Riah's belly button

Since it's sooo nice out (74 right now), we went for a walk this morning (the first in quite some time!) Keenan wanted to get out of the stroller and walk for a while, and (since he was wearing shorts), managed to fall and get his first knee scrape of the season...

Ouch!

My friend, Sam, sent me some baby clothes that her baby girl has outgrown and I just got the package today. Among the adorable things was this coat (it's really too warm now for it, but I HAD to take a picture of Moriah in it!)

How cute is this???

The back (and Moriah's funny hair)

6 comments:

Mom W. said...

The smile is even cuter than the coat... = )

Flakymn said...

Ohhh way cute. And even though I am sorta anti the elastic bows, it would look mighty cute with that coat. :)

Mom E said...

Oh my, that smile is the best I've ever seen on her! I agree with your mom, the smile is cuter than the coat...and the coat is pretty darn cute! :-)

Jessica said...

That is the best smile and the cutest coat ever!

denise said...

what a cute coat and adorable smile!!!

A Day In the Life . . . said...

I think that coat looks much better on your baby girl than mine :-). Tee hee! I'm glad!