Wednesday, March 25, 2009

More fun with the camera

Each of the kids was very accommodating for me today, taking staggered naps, so I could have time with the other one to do some fun pictures. Here are the results:

Smiley girl under her "oh so stylish" blanket

Nothin' like a pink feather boa to make a girl happy!

I think she looks like a pink lion here! =)

I think this is cute, but she probably wouldn't think it was her best angle.. lol

Gotta love satin bloomers

Sitting up with some help

She wouldn't look at the camera, she just kept smiling at me!

Look who's in the laundry!

This is still one of the best things about little babies... =)

Cute angle

This is one of my favorites of the day

Our feet together

Cute little ear

Her signature profile

Next it was Keenan's turn. He's probably just about too old to be having "diaper shots", but I couldn't resist one more time...

I sure love this kid to pieces!

Sweet boy

I love his little toes pointed together

"There was a little boy who had a little curl..."

Next we put on one of his new outfits (from his birthday)...

This is so authentically Keenan! =)

Handsome dude

Beach boy

Florida looks good on him, don't you think?

Jus' chillin'

I love you, Boobah!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures Joia! Now I can update the frames in the guest room :) The picture of Keenan is definitely a little outdated :)
The feather boa pictures are too funny! I'm glad you didn't try it on Keenan though :)
Love you all,
Rebekah
PS- I, for one, am SO GLAD you take so many pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome, Joia!! You have such photogenic kids who are willing to pose for the camera. Way cool!!!
cheryl

Mom W. said...

The trouble is, not everybody knows how you pronounce that... = ) Wonderful pictures Joia, I have looked at them over and over and over. You sure know how to pose those kids.

Joia said...

Right Mom, it's pronounced "Boo-bah"

Cheryl, as for "willing to pose"... I don't know about that, I have to be very creative and sneaky to get Keenan to smile for me. =)

The Woodford's said...

I love your Boobah and Riah however you say them, and I love all the pic's of them too! Very, very nice, Joia!! =)
Love you,
Steph

The Mac's House said...

Beach boy is looking like one cool dude! So cute. All the pictures are priceless indeed.