Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Home Sweet Canada

We are thrilled to be at my parent's house. Most of my family hadn't met Moriah yet, so this is a very special visit! It's also the first time Moriah has been to the second country that she's a citizen of! =)

We had a fairly relaxed morning in Michigan, getting ready and packing our things into the van. Then we crossed the border and stopped in London to visit our good friends, Nathan and Laura. Before Keenan could trash their house, we headed to my parents. We got here in time for a delicious dinner (man, have I missed my mom's cooking!) of ribs, potatoes, veggies, salad and homemade apple pie!! My brother, Rob and his wife, Ada, were here also, so Moriah got lots of love and passing around.

Keenan has especially enjoyed playing with Grandpa (who he also calls "Grandma"), wrestling, chasing and playing hide and seek.

I'm not going to take time to post pictures tonight.

We are headed out in the morning to drive several hours to Orangeville to see my grandparents, and then tomorrow evening, more family is coming over to celebrate Keenan's birthday with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome "home" to Norwich, Joia!!!
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

thanks for stopping by on your way - we loved seeing everyone. And Keenan soooo didn't trash anything!! Moriah is soooo sweet, seeing pictures won't ever be enough now :)
L:)

The Woodford's said...

**sigh** So, SO wish we could be there with you too! Love you all!