Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yesterday

Here is yesterday's post.

We actually did a lot and had a lot of fun, but I forgot my camera at home, so I have no pictures to show for it.

In the morning, Philip watched Keenan, while I went out to breakfast with a bunch of friends from MOPS, to say goodbye to Sandi, who's moving. It was a great breakfast, and a really fun time. Moriah and I had to leave early, since she had a blowout, and the bathroom at Joe and Eddie's FAMILY Restaurant didn't have a change table!! Does that make Any sense??

Oh well... Then we met up with Philip and Keenan at Wal-Mart. Keenan was asleep in the van, so just Moriah and I went in. I picked up a bunch of stuff for Keenan's birthday party next week, and also a few Valentine's things. I learned that it's a Very bad idea to go shopping close to Valentine's when you have a baby girl! I wanted to buy her Every teddy bear in the store, and every soft, fluffy, pink animal I saw! =) I managed to get out of there with just a small animal for each of the kids...

After that, we picked up lunch at Chick-Fil-A and then went disc golfing. It was a Perfect day for it! It was a lot of fun, and great exercise and all for of us took naps when we got home. =)

Last night Philip and I finished watching Horton Hears a Who. (I Love animated movies and this one was really cute!)

This is a random picture from the other night...

I lay Moriah on the futon while I went to do something, and left her something to "read"
(I told her she needs to start learning to do things for herself - look at what she's reading!!)

Here are some pictures of my MOPS group from Thursday: (thanks, Jen!)

All but three of our members

The Steering Team
back (l-r) Sandi, Robin (Jackson), Vanessa, Me, Jen, Jen
front: Amanda, Tammy, Jessica

Me with the three Discussion Group Leaders
Cindy, Suzi and Tiffany

Oh, funny thing... Keenan is really getting good at memorizing now. We're working on counting to ten, letters, and the words to songs. Yesterday I was singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star, and every few words, I'd pause, so he could say the next words. I said, "Up above the world so high, like a..." and he said "Dinasour"! LOL

2 comments:

Flakymn said...

;) I can so see Keenan doing this!

Mom E said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Philip, Joia, Keenan & Moriah!!

Isaac just opened his "balloon" and ours took a little longer to "pop", than yours, but when it did, it was really cool! I didn't realize that the balloon was contained in an "envelope" and it "popped" out of the envelope! I didn't catch that part on your video.
It's more fun in person too, I think. LOL, I also now understand why they each came with a gold string (so you can hang it up).

Love,
The M.I. Crew