Monday, February 2, 2009

(Mostly) fun with the kids

Last night went decently well on my own with the kids. Moriah ended up in bed with me most of the night, since she's still not feeling very well at all. Keenan was crying at midnight and when I went in, I discovered puke everywhere! (Apparently all the junk food he ate at the party was taking it's revenge). That wasn't so fun to clean up in a sleepy stupor, but I got it all taken care of, and he thanked me by sleeping until close to 8 this morning!

Philip had a pretty good night on call last night, so he only needed a couple hours of sleep when he got home, and then (besides an hour long meeting), he basically had a "day off" today!

During Philip's meeting, I took the kids to the park...

Flying a fighter

He Loved the swings, and I just couldn't choose which picture I liked the best...





Since Philip was home, we decided to go get Keenan's 18 to 24 month shots, since I really didn't want to do it by myself. Philip did a great job of prepping him, and he did Really well and only cried a little bit. He was so brave. =)

Sportin' his cool Daffy Duck band-aid

This afternoon, we had some fun "family block building time". Philip, Keenan and I all built with his blocks while Moriah lay on the floor beside us and watched. Philip and Keenan were goofing around and Philip had a towel over his head. He said, (in a funny voice) "I am the talking towel.." and Moriah busted a Huge grin! This was her first one (awake) and we were sooo excited!! I ran and got the camera, and, though I didn't catch another one that big, I did get some happy faces...

Hey Daddy... (notice her shirt)

You're funny...

Ta-da!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, Joia!! Looks like she's growing quickly, and So alert!!
Cheryl

The Woodford's said...

So, so sweet!! =) Love the pic's, and glad you did okay on your night along.
Love you,
Steph

Mom W. said...

What a great smile, good job Moriah! Wow, she is changing so fast.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joia this is Wendis friend Kristi. I need your help!! I am trying to send something to the hospital for Wendi. Can you email me the address and phone number for the hospital? kristihunt31@gmail.com Thanks so much

Mom E said...

Adorable smile! Good catch on the photo. Love, Mom