Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Many Faces of KLD

Since I featured some Riah expressions the other day, I thought I'd share some of Keenan's funny faces as well...

Choir Boy

"Colgate Whitening Strips have changed my life!"

"How do my tonsils look?"

"Uumm... I may or may not know how the crayon got on the wall..."

Buck tooth

"If I can't see you, you can't see me"

Winning Smile

Tough Guy

"Noooo...."
(in response to "Are you poopy?")

"I need to speak with my attorney"

"Oooh, oooh, I found a cheerio under the couch! Score!"

3 comments:

Mom w. said...

Very cute boy and a late Happy Birthday Philip!!! Sorry we didn't get around to singing to you this year.

Jessica said...

Those are so funny! I love the captions. You know, this blog is not only an outlet to you and a blessing to all of us, but it is also such a gift to give to your kids and grandkids. To have such a well-documented life story is amazing. Love you! Jessica
P.S. Happy birthday big brother!!!

Isaac E. said...

these pictures are so cute! i like the captions the best! tell keenan i said hi. oh and tell riah i said hi too!
love,
isaac

p.s. Isaac composed and typed this all by himself. Love, Mom :-)