Thursday, February 26, 2009

He's Home!!

As I'm writing this, it's still two hours before Philip is supposed to fly in, but he's been home for two and a half hours already!!! He was able to get earlier flights and flew in at 5:20, instead of 10:30! We are sooo excited to have him home! =)

Here's some pictures from our day:

At MOPS

Today at MOPS, my friend, Robin's, husband (a firefighter/paramedic) came and showed us some CPR, and also taught us how to use an AED (Automatic External Defibralator). It was super interesting, and really good stuff to know!

The AED all hooked up

Moriah didn't really pay attention during the demonstration

Keenan got a free fire hat!

Philip called this afternoon and said that he'd been able to get some earlier flights. We were super excited that he'd be coming home early and that Keenan could see him before he went to bed, instead of waiting until tomorrow!

First moments in the door

Cute hat picture of my boys =)

Chubbly wubbly (I won't say which one I'm talking about!)

I thought this was cute

Does this picture make me look fat?

Philip was eating dinner during Keenan's bath, and then Keenan needed to taste some =)

1 comment:

Mom E said...

Yay! Welcome Home Philip! The "first moments" picture was worth a 1000 words. precious.

Cute pics Joia...and no, the picture doesn't make Moriah (or you) look fat. :-)
Love,
Mom