Saturday, January 17, 2009

Three under two...

This afternoon I got a taste of what it would be like to have three kids under the age of two! =)
Isaac came and spent some time with us while John and Wendi went to a movie and got to spend some "kid free" time (maybe their last!) before little Elijah makes his appearance in the next little while...

It went really well, Keenan Loves Isaac, and Isaac is now old enough to sit and crawl around on his own, so he's able to play with Keenan's toys, and Keenan loves having the company! Moriah was sleeping, and I sat on the couch and watched the boys play as I read a magazine, a Magazine!! I said to Philip, "We should have Isaac come over more often!!"

It Was a little bizzare, realizing that in one hour, I had changed diapers in size 5, 3 and newborn! =) Fun times...

At 1:30, all three kids were napping, and I even got to sleep for an hour! Sweeeet! =)

Here's some pictures from the afternoon:

I brought my stroller (that I got for Christmas 21 years ago!) back up from the basement for Keenan to play with now that he's a little older. Moriah fits in it nicely! =)

I wanted this picture to compare to this one...

Keenan at two weeks old
(two weeks younger than Moriah in the picture above)

Keenan taking Riah for a ride...
video

...mostly he just uses it to carry around his stuff though

Isaac fills it out quite well....and gets a kiss from Keenan =)

Keenan found this tiny bib from his doll and figured that since Isaac is a baby, it should fit him!!

Keenan and Riah just chillin'

These next two pictures are another glimpse into what Wendi's life will be like very soon...

Lunchtime for the two babies...

Big brother Isaac practicing his baby handling
(Moriah's outfit was given to us by Isaac's Gramma Di!)

2 comments:

Blackman Blog said...

Wendi is so blessed to have you!
I am church with her...I see your pics often. Thanks for serving her so well! :) ~Lisa

Anonymous said...

You are such a sweetie!! The Kits are blessed to have a friend like you!!! Gramma Di