Sunday, January 11, 2009

Restful Sunday

The kind of day I've had can be best described this way... I'm still in my PJ's! =0) My mom watched the kids again this morning, and I didn't get out of bed until 11! (I fed Moriah a couple times in there, but did get some Amazing sleep-in time!)

We've had a pretty relaxed day, playing with the kids, and we watched a movie, Iron Will this afternoon during Keenan's nap.

My mom has been a huge help with Keenan as well as doing dishes etc for me. It has been such a blessing having her here!

I don't know if I've mentioned it before or not, but Philip has been an Amazing help to me since Moriah was born. He now has taken over "Keenan duty" at night, so I'm not getting up with both kids, and he also gets up with Keenan in the morning (when he's not working) so I can get in a little extra sleep. He helps with stuff around the house, in the kitchen and with baths, naps and bedtime also. I love you, Babe! =)

Here is one of our favorite pictures of Philip and Keenan:

This onesie is too cute!

We took a picture of Moriah today in the same onesie. =)...

Keenan was a week old in his picture, and Moriah is 3.5 weeks here!

I love this picture...

Keenan and my mom after swapping glasses =)

Here's some pictures I stole off my mom's camera (they are a bit blurry because the flash was accidentally turned off)...

Keenan post bath

Riah (we think we like this better than Miah) looking cute

...and again

I think this one is funny

What a goof

1 comment:

The "Other" Mom :-) said...

I loved the glasses swap! those are the ones from Isaac, right? I'm glad Keenan likes them too. Kudos to Philip and your mom for all the help they're providing. Hugs to everyone.

Love,
Mom