Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quite the wifia lunch...

This morning before Moriah and I woke up, Keenan and I had some special time, playing, reading books, having chocolate cake with our breakfast, and then opening one of his "big brother" presents. Goofy was a huge hit! Thanks, Vanessa!

Giving him a big hug

The wifia lunch was at Jodi's house today. She made some Amazing lasagna (in her crockpot!)
There was a ton of boys today! William, Jonathan, Keenan, Isaac, and one extra, Christopher (close to William's age) The four bigger boys spent the time running around, stealing toys from each other, laughing and shouting and getting into anything they could get their hands on.

During all of this, Chloe and Moriah (destined to be best buds) took a nap together on Jodi's guest room bed. How cute are they??

Two sleeping Beauties

Sharing Moriah's blanket

Around 1:00, Tiffany left with William and Christopher. She was smart to "hoist anchor and head out" when she did, because the mischief had only just begun! Keenan and Jonathan decided to play in Jodi's sunporch/Florida room and had climbed into the "jungle" that her three large ferns had made in one corner.

When I first saw them back here, I should have had them get out, but I didn't...
Shortly after, we heard a crash, ran over, saw that they had knocked a pot off of a table, and were both covered in dirt (but from where??) I looked behind the ferns...

..and there was Keenan sitting in the middle of a Huge mess!

With dirt everywhere and both boys covered, Andrea and I were unsure of where to start! We just opted to strip them down...

The two culprits

As we were waiting for Jodi to bring us washcloths, I looked over and Jonathan had pulled his underwear down and was peeing on the floor! I said, "Andrea, he's peeing!" She grabbed him and raced for the backyard, and Keenan went to follow... and stepped in the pee! At that point, I just decided to stick him in the shower and spray him down.

Jodi was Very gracious (she actually laughed the entire time!) and both boys went home with minimal clothes on, since neither Andrea or I were prepared for a complete change! Boys will be boys...

3 comments:

Mom E said...

Well, whaddya' know! I'm actually the first to comment. Don't think that's *ever* happened. lol.
Loved the photos of the girls on the bed. SO sweet! And the boys in the dirt was hysterical. Kudos to Jodi for being such a great sport!

Love,
Mom

Flakymn said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! It got worse after I left?!?!?!?!!>?

Mom W. said...

Very funny, sorry I didn't comment last nght, saw this so late. What a story... The babies don't look all that different in size...