Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Month Old!!

Well folks, I'm a month old today! Hard to believe my cute self has been around these parts that long, isn't it?

I guess I'm still young enough to have my picture taken practically naked...

Here's a picture of that curly headed kid that lives around here when He was a month old!

I know, we look nothing alike, right?

So far, it's been pretty cool being born... I get three squares a day... ha, who am I kidding? I eat waaay more than that! =) The company's not bad... Keenan's only poked me in the eye Once to date, so that's not bad. I Do think though, that Mommy and Daddy are kind of boring... they're always ready for bed at like, 9:00 and I'm ready to stay up and party until 11! What's with that?? Oh well... maybe one of these days they'll see things my way. There's really not too much else to say about my existence thus far - I eat, sleep, poop, and wear a lot of pink. That's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and you get lots of long distance hugs and kisses from your grandparents and uncle too! Happy 1 month birthday, Moriah. We miss and love you very much. Give a hug to your mommy and daddy and big brother from us.

We love you!

Gr'ma & Gr'pa E & Uncle Isaac too

Flakymn said...

They are lying like IDENTICALLY! How did you do that Joia!?